Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Manoeuvre” or “plan” .. Parliamentary Security comments on the withdrawal of the American Patriot s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - “Manoeuvre” or “plan” .. Parliamentary Security comments on the withdrawal of the American Patriot s Empty “Manoeuvre” or “plan” .. Parliamentary Security comments on the withdrawal of the American Patriot s

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Jun 2021, 7:05 am

[size=52]“Manoeuvre” or “plan” .. Parliamentary Security comments on the withdrawal of the American Patriot systems[/size]

[size=45]On Saturday, a member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Karim Aliwi, commented on the withdrawal of the United States of America's Patriot air defense systems from Iraq, considering it one of two possibilities, either a maneuver or an American plan.[/size]
    [size=45]Aliwi said, "The withdrawal of the United States of America's Patriot air defense systems from Iraq has several reasons, including that these systems failed during the last period in repelling attacks on American targets," as many of the strikes achieved their goals without these systems addressing them, whether in Baghdad. Or the rest of the Iraqi cities, including the Kurdistan region.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "This announcement may be part of a maneuver to show that America wants to get out of Iraq or that it plans to introduce more advanced air defense systems than the ones it withdrew."[/size]
    [size=45]Officials in the administration of US President Joe Biden said, on Saturday, that the United States has sharply reduced the number of American anti-missile systems in the Middle East as part of a plan to reorganize the military footprint there, as the armed forces will focus on challenges related to China and Russia.[/size]
    [size=45]The Wall Street Journal reported that the Pentagon is currently withdrawing approximately eight Patriot anti-missile batteries from countries including Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:43 pm