Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of organized technical campaigns targeting credit card holders in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of organized technical campaigns targeting credit card holders in Iraq Empty Warnings of organized technical campaigns targeting credit card holders in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:14 am

Warnings of organized technical campaigns targeting credit card holders in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Digital Media Center (DMC) has warned of an organized online campaign targeting credit card holders in Iraq, with the aim of fraud and theft.
    The center said in a statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "during the last period, it monitored the spread of links on the communication sites under the pretext of the existence of rewards or sums of money that the Iraqi government intends to pay to employees through their credit cards."
    He added: "By following up on the links by the center's team, it turned out that they are fake and aim to persuade the public to reveal sensitive and important information on their credit cards that allow the attackers to withdraw money from these cards without the consent of their owners."
    In its statement, the center warned that "phishing operations are still on the rise in Iraq and may develop in the near future, following the spread of the use of electronic cards and the state's trend towards digitizing the banking sector."
    The center warned that "this matter requires the public to follow a number of tips and instructions for protecting their credit cards, the most important of which are: not to disclose card information or to purchase online except from trusted authorities, and to secure the protection of devices and Internet networks used in financial transactions."
    The center advised to "review the recent activities of the account from time to time and inform the bank of any suspicious activity."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am