Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analyst: The appeals did not change the parliamentary map of the preliminary results.. Eve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Political analyst: The appeals did not change the parliamentary map of the preliminary results.. Eve Empty Political analyst: The appeals did not change the parliamentary map of the preliminary results.. Eve

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Nov 2021, 6:39 am

[size=52]Political analyst: The appeals did not change the parliamentary map of the preliminary results.. Everyone confirmed the absence of fraud[/size]

[size=45]Today, Friday, political analyst Aqil Abbas confirmed that the appeals resolved by the Electoral Commission did not change the parliamentary map that was revealed with the announcement of the preliminary results of the elections, and there may be a change in some seats, but it is slight and ineffective.[/size]
    [size=45]Abbas explained that "the parliamentary elections were supervised by various international bodies, observers and local organizations, and all of these parties praised the integrity of the elections, and everyone confirmed that there is no evidence of electoral fraud."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Aqil Abbas[/size]
    [size=45]Noting that "the coordinating framework that talks about fraud did not provide even one evidence of electoral fraud and did not prove the existence of a single case of fraud, and yes, some errors occurred, but they are within the normal framework and have occurred in all previous elections."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:00 pm