Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Capital Bank seeks to expand in Iraq and Saudi Arabia to finance trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance -   Capital Bank seeks to expand in Iraq and Saudi Arabia to finance trade Empty Capital Bank seeks to expand in Iraq and Saudi Arabia to finance trade

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Dec 2021, 6:39 am

Capital Bank seeks to expand in Iraq and Saudi Arabia to finance trade

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Capital Bank of Jordan, Bassam Al-Salem, said that he is seeking to expand in Iraq and Saudi Arabia to finance trade between these countries.
    Al-Salem said in a press statement, "The bank seeks to expand in Iraq through its 62 percent stake in the National Bank of Iraq, a retail bank whose assets have nearly doubled within a year to $1.1 billion."
    Al-Salem explained that "the Jordanian Capital Bank obtained the approval of the Saudi Cabinet to open a branch of the National Bank of Iraq in the oil-rich country, which will enhance the financing of trade between the three neighboring countries."
    Earlier this year, Jordan Capital Bank completed the acquisition of the Lebanese Audi Bank's business in Iraq and Jordan in a move to diversify and expand its regional operations.
    He said that the assets of the Jordan Capital Bank, whose shareholders include the country's major industrialists and companies, have grown by 45% since this year so far to about six billion dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm