Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Al-Kazemi’s Government Is Not Authorized To Spend From The Financial Surplus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Economist: Al-Kazemi’s Government Is Not Authorized To Spend From The Financial Surplus Empty Economist: Al-Kazemi’s Government Is Not Authorized To Spend From The Financial Surplus

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jan 2022, 2:23 pm

[size=38]Economist: Al-Kazemi’s Government Is Not Authorized To Spend From The Financial Surplus
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/20/2022 | 4:15 PM
    [/size]

Information/special...
    Economic analyst Younis Al-Kaabi confirmed, on Thursday, that the large financial surplus due to the rise in oil prices, will be the nucleus of the new government to launch a promising program, while indicating that the caretaker government cannot dispose of the financial surplus.
    Al-Kaabi said, "The increases in crude oil prices will contribute significantly to supporting the 2022 budget," noting that "the delay in convening Parliament and forming the new government made the caretaker government unable to spend from public funds, except in the field of expenditures." The general public at a rate of 12/1, as is the case in the event the budget is delayed for any reason.
    He added, "So we are facing a large financial surplus that will be the nucleus for the next government to launch a promising government program through which it can provide programs and investments and provide great job opportunities."
    And earlier today, oil expert Hamza Al-Jawahiri said that oil prices will remain between 85 and 90 dollars for the current year and the following year due to the return of economic activities to the countries of the world that decided to coexist with the epidemic. Done/25 SR

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm