Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: There are aliens in the Iraqi army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Al-Fateh: There are aliens in the Iraqi army Empty Al-Fateh: There are aliens in the Iraqi army

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jan 2022, 6:50 am

Al-Fateh: There are aliens in the Iraqi army
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 01/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 78

Baghdad/Al-Mawred News

, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mukhtar Al-Moussawi, revealed on Monday, January 24, 2022, the presence of a number of "alien" in the Iraqi army, while calling for the speedy execution of terrorists in prisons.
    Al-Moussawi said in a press statement, "Corruption has spread in all government institutions, including the military."
    He added that "some officers outdo their personal interests in obtaining material profit by exploiting and trading in the army's livelihood, and trading in the cause of what is known as space soldiers."
    Al-Moussawi explained that "the number of members of the security services in Iraq has reached about one and a half million, and this number is considered very large and a factor of strength for any country that owns it," noting that "corruption in Iraq has caused the Iraqi people to fear criticism of the new security events, and this is what happened in the case of The escape of ISIS from a prison in Syria.

He called on the government to "implement the death sentences against terrorists in Iraqi prisons as soon as possible," noting that "the President of the Republic did not sign their execution and there is no one on his behalf to achieve this issue."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:19 am