Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Expects An Agreement To Form The Largest Bloc Before Next Saturday's Session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - A Deputy Expects An Agreement To Form The Largest Bloc Before Next Saturday's Session Empty A Deputy Expects An Agreement To Form The Largest Bloc Before Next Saturday's Session

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2022, 5:42 am

[size=38]A Deputy Expects An Agreement To Form The Largest Bloc Before Next Saturday's Session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/22/2022 | 11:32 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    A member of the House of Representatives from the State of Law coalition, Jassem Atwan Al-Moussawi, expected, on Tuesday, an agreement to form the largest bloc before the session next Saturday.
    . Al-Moussawi said in a statement seen by "The Information", that "the opportunity is still available for the political blocs before next Saturday's session," stressing that "the blocs must think very seriously that the constitutional terms After this date, it will be very narrow, which requires them to be very keen to bring things together and end the crisis and political blockage.”
    He expected that "there will be an agreement to form the most numerous bloc that chooses the prime minister of the next government before Saturday's session," noting that "the problem in the Kurdish component to nominate a personality for the presidency is still present and the picture of understanding between them has not been clear so far."
    Al-Moussawi warned that “the crisis has reached a dead end,” stressing that “if the agreement is not resolved until next Saturday, the session will go to the blocking third, and therefore the disruption of the session will be an end to the political scene.” finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm