Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Form A Committee To Investigate The Foreign Presence In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Form A Committee To Investigate The Foreign Presence In Iraq Empty Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Form A Committee To Investigate The Foreign Presence In Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:36 am

[size=38]Collecting Parliamentary Signatures To Form A Committee To Investigate The Foreign Presence In Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/27/2022 | 2:01 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..The
    representative of the National Parliament bloc, Faleh Al-Khazali, confirmed, on Sunday, the collection of signatures to form a parliamentary committee to investigate the foreign presence in Iraq.
    Khazali said in a statement, which was seen by / the information /, "We collected signatures to form a parliamentary committee to investigate the foreign presence in Iraq (the American and Turkish) and the bombing of the Israeli headquarters in Erbil to find out the facts closely, and the committee is open to all political forces."
    Khazali added, "We fear that a day may come when we curse Israel, there will be voices condemning this, as happened with the Al Saud and the Emiratis who plotted against Iraq, and we do not forget the 5,000 suicide bombers in Iraq." finished/25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 am