Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

collecting signatures to investigate the waste of public funds in the Ministry of Health

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

collecting signatures to investigate the waste of public funds in the Ministry of Health Empty collecting signatures to investigate the waste of public funds in the Ministry of Health

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:49 am

[size=32]
    collecting signatures to investigate the waste of public funds in the Ministry of Health[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Member of the House of Representatives Faleh al-Khazali, on Tuesday, collected signatures to form a committee on the waste of public funds projects related to the Ministry of Health.
    "More than 100 deputies have been collected to form an investigative committee, based on Article 61 of the Constitution and Article 82 of the Rules of Procedure, on the waste of projects," Khazali told a news conference with parliamentarians.
    "Today, the Iraqi people have filled hospitals in Turkey, Iran, India and Lebanon, especially in regard to treatment of cancer," he said. "There are 24 hospitals with a total expenditure of $ 2 billion and $ 300 million, which is equivalent to the budget of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, And 250 thousand families by five million citizens of social welfare. "
    He added that "those involved in this corruption are the Ministry of Health and former inspectors from 2008 to 2011," echoing "We expect the President of the House of Representatives to include this issue on the agenda of the meetings."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:16 pm