Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shibl Al-Zaidi: Iraq Is Not Qualified For A Unipolar Policy.. Intransigence Harms The Country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shibl Al-Zaidi: Iraq Is Not Qualified For A Unipolar Policy.. Intransigence Harms The Country Empty Shibl Al-Zaidi: Iraq Is Not Qualified For A Unipolar Policy.. Intransigence Harms The Country

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:58 pm

Shibl Al-Zaidi: Iraq Is Not Qualified For A Unipolar Policy.. Intransigence Harms The Country
    03/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Secretary-General of the Imam Ali Brigades, Shibl al-Zaidi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that Iraq is not qualified for a unipolar policy, while noting that intransigence harms the country.
    Al-Zaidi commented on the failure of the presidential election session in a post on "Twitter" followed by Earth News, "Iraq is not qualified for a unipolar policy, and the parliament has made its choice."
    Al-Zaidi called on “political forces, especially the country’s partners, to stay away from the Shiite trenches, because they make the process of understanding difficult and one party uses them to bully the other. You cannot hide around the motto of the homeland.”
    He added, "We hope that we will have real national parties that do not trade in the issues of the homeland, and that we reach a national project that includes all the factions within patriotic ideological parties whose goal is to build a strong and united Iraq."
    Today, Wednesday, the House of Representatives adjourned its third session for electing the President of the Republic, to another notice for the lack of a quorum, which requires the attendance of two-thirds of the members to hold the session and choose the president.
    And the coordinating framework announced that it had achieved the “guarantor third” completely, except for the independents joining it, noting that his failure to attend today’s session thwarted the passage of the election of the President of the Republic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 am