Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance sets the objectives of the emergency support law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - The Minister of Finance sets the objectives of the emergency support law Empty The Minister of Finance sets the objectives of the emergency support law

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Apr 2022, 5:44 am

[size=35][size=35]The Minister of Finance sets the objectives of the emergency support law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-04-22 | 05:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Friday, Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi set the objectives of submitting a draft law on emergency support for food security to the House of Representatives for legislation, while stressing that the region did not hand over its revenues to Baghdad.

Allawi said in a speech on the sidelines of the spring meetings of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]“The presentation of the emergency subsidy bill is designed for specific purposes, as citizens suffer from the rise in global commodity prices, which has had an impact on the poor classes,” noting that “what I want from the bill is to estimate the unexpected gains from the rise in oil and distribute them according to need, but through cash transfer or food basket.

He added that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He receives the money as a result of exporting oil three months after the start of the export shipments,” noting that “the unexpected gains due to the rise in oil prices amount to 25 billion dollars after six months from now, and this is what was planned in the emergency financing law.”

He pointed out that “The Federal Government has not received any cash or account from the Territory[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Although he is obligated to pay the revenues of oil exports, customs, fees and other taxes associated with the region, especially customs,” noting that “the federal government provided additional amounts to the region.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]After being exposed to her inability last year to pay the civil servant’s salary expenses, we will continue to do so until the accounts are settled between[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133481/%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85 %D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86/ar/]Kurdistan Regional Government[/url]and the Federal Government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:10 pm