Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WILL DEMOCRACY AND SOVEREIGNTY TURN INTO A "BLOCKING THIRD"?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WILL DEMOCRACY AND SOVEREIGNTY TURN INTO A "BLOCKING THIRD"? Empty WILL DEMOCRACY AND SOVEREIGNTY TURN INTO A "BLOCKING THIRD"?

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2022, 7:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    WILL DEMOCRACY AND SOVEREIGNTY TURN INTO A "BLOCKING THIRD"?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]43 minutes ago9

Mustafa Al-Tamimi/ Baghdad 
    Today, Monday, the expert in Iraqi political affairs, Ahmed Al-Sharifi, commented on the possibility of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Alliance of Sovereignty turning into the "blocking third" to prevent the formation of the new Iraqi government.
    Al-Sharifi said, in an interview with Al-Nabaa Agency, that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Alliance of Sovereignty in the alliance with the coordination framework is very possible, but this alliance will be according to conditions and guarantees provided by the two parties with a high ceiling for the framework in order to proceed with the process of forming the government without the participation of the Sadrist movement in it."
    And he indicated that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Alliance of Sovereignty reject the alliance with the framework forces as well, especially if the framework forces reject the conditions of the two parties, and there it is very possible for the democracy and sovereignty to turn into the "blocking third", to prevent the formation of any government that the framework wants, the framework cannot Proceeding with this step without the participation of the two parties with him according to the number of parliamentary seats he possesses.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:28 am