Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Environment addresses the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of confirming contract

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - The Ministry of Environment addresses the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of confirming contract Empty The Ministry of Environment addresses the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of confirming contract

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2022, 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Environment addressed the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of confirming contracts for those who have two years of service or more .
    And it was stated in the letter of the Ministry of Environment, which was received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), “based on paragraph No. (1) of the uncles of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on June 14, 2022 and your book No. 15225 on June 19, 2022, regarding the confirmation of contracts 315 for 2019 who have Contractual service for a period of two years or more, we attach herewith lists of the names of the contracts who continue to work in our ministry, whose contractual service has reached (two years) or more, and whose number is 292.
    He stated that "we support the availability of the necessary financial allocations from the wages of contractors to the salary account, certificate allowances, marital allowances and children's allowances."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:58 pm