Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The largest exhibition of banks on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The largest exhibition of banks on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair Empty The largest exhibition of banks on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2022, 7:26 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Thursday 30 June 2022 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Baghdad: Huda Al-Azzawi 

Under the auspices of the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Private Banks in Iraq, the largest exhibition of banks will be held on the grounds of the Baghdad International Fair next Saturday, July 2 .
    The Director of the Media Office of Rafidain Bank, Wissam Muhammad, said in an interview with "Al-Sabah" that "the bank is preparing to participate in the exhibition."
    After completing all logistical and technical procedures. 
    And he indicated that "this important event in the banking sector is complementary to the activities of financial inclusion, and the bank will present its various and diverse banking services and products and marketing banking products to customers in this event, which aims to increase banking culture, open bank accounts, use modern systems in banking and promote small and medium enterprises for individuals and companies." and other facilities and everything related to spreading the banking culture.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:23 am