Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Turkey's withdrawal from the Baghdad International Fair without "factual grounds"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Turkey's withdrawal from the Baghdad International Fair without "factual grounds" Empty Trade: Turkey's withdrawal from the Baghdad International Fair without "factual grounds"

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 2:09 am

[ltr]Trade: Turkey's withdrawal from the Baghdad International Fair without "factual grounds"[/ltr]

Since 25.10.2016 at 09:19 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Promised the Ministry of Commerce, on Tuesday, Turkey's withdrawal from participation in the Baghdad International Fair came without "factual justification."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The general director of the opposition Iraqi Hashim Mohammed Hatem in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Turkey told us withdrew abruptly and just days before the start of the show, despite previous assurances to participate and there are measures to facilitate the entry of the Turks into Iraq and to participate in the exhibition."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hatem said that his company "has completed all matters relating to the characteristics of entry and coordination with the security authorities in the Interior Ministry to facilitate the entry of Turkish companies," persisting "But the decision a surprise to us, especially as it came a few days before the start of the show."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "12 countries and 400 local, Arab and international companies participate in the activities of 43 session, which begins on the first of next month," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:31 am