Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei's Advisor Praises Iraq's Efforts To Restore Relations Between Iran And Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

advisor - Khamenei's Advisor Praises Iraq's Efforts To Restore Relations Between Iran And Saudi Arabia Empty Khamenei's Advisor Praises Iraq's Efforts To Restore Relations Between Iran And Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:18 am

[size=38]Khamenei's Advisor Praises Iraq's Efforts To Restore Relations Between Iran And Saudi Arabia
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/09/2022 | 1:02 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    Ali Akbar Velayati, Advisor to the Leader of the Islamic Revolution for International Affairs, praised the efforts of the Iraqi government in restoring diplomatic relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia, stressing that Iraq is the most successful Arab country in achieving independence and implementing democracy.
    The Iranian Mehr news agency quoted Velayati as saying that the Iraqi people, despite all the difficulties and problems they suffer, have succeeded to a very large extent in practicing democracy and are continuing their steps forward in this path.
    He added that the Iraqi government, in good faith, plays an important role in mediating between Iran and Saudi Arabia, expressing his hope that these efforts will yield good results, as Saudi Arabia is our neighbor in any case.
    On the other hand, Velayati indicated that the idea of ​​forming NATO in the Middle East is inappropriate and deals a strong blow to the security of the region, stressing that we will not allow NATO to operate near our borders and consider it a threat to our security. finished/25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:46 pm