Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: Dissolving Parliament has become an irreplaceable popular and political demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Al-Sadr: Dissolving Parliament has become an irreplaceable popular and political demand Empty Al-Sadr: Dissolving Parliament has become an irreplaceable popular and political demand

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Aug 2022, 4:40 am

[size=46]Al-Sadr: Dissolving Parliament has become an irreplaceable popular and political demand[/size]
    Iraq
    21:35 - 08-06-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, confirmed today, Saturday, that the dissolution of Parliament has become a popular, political and elitist demand that has no alternative.
    Al-Sadr said in a tweet, "Thanks to God and His grace and the efforts of the heroic sit-ins, positive responses came with regard to (dissolving Parliament) and a popular and clan response, from academics, civil society institutions, and preachers of the Husseini pulpit, and even from some scholars of the honorable seminary and from some Kurdish, Sunni and even Shiite political leaders as well. ".
    Al-Sadr added, "After I thank them, I invite them to take a serious stand to save Iraq from the tusks of corruption and dependency, and to correct the course of the political process that harmed the people and the country."
    Al-Sadr continued, "So come to a common word and to serious and real actions, and let us stay away from meager dialogues. Iraq needs actions, not words."
    He pointed out that "the people yearn for real reform that will save them from the suffering they are in, for which patience is no longer commendable, and let everyone know that the revolutionaries will continue their revolution until the demands are achieved and will not give up at all. O people, proud of oppression, just like Hussein.”
    And Mr. Al-Sadr said, "Yes, (dissolving Parliament) has become a popular, political and elitist demand that has no alternative, and all the corrupt mouths should be silenced wherever they are, and God is the guardian of success and the supporter of reformers, for God does not like corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:47 pm