Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government advisor identifies two directions for investing oil savings in improving living conditi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government - A government advisor identifies two directions for investing oil savings in improving living conditi Empty A government advisor identifies two directions for investing oil savings in improving living conditi

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Sep 2022, 5:16 am

A government advisor identifies two directions for investing oil savings in improving living conditions[/size]
    [size=15]Economie
    17:22 - 09-23-2022
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, identified two directions for investing oil savings in improving the living situation in the country.
    Mazhar Muhammad Salih said, "The oil savings should go in two directions: the first is the necessary social spending (social care) by providing a cash income of no less than 2.5 dollars per day, which is the poverty line level for each deprived individual in Iraq."
    He added, "This is accompanied by the provision of health services, free education, and a ration card for those who are deprived, especially the most vulnerable groups of the disabled, widows, the elderly, orphans, and others. Thus, social welfare policy is defined as the government's response to human needs such as food, housing, health care, employment and other necessities." .
    He pointed out that "the second part is investment spending on urban and productive projects undertaken by the state, especially projects that provide job opportunities (which is the source of income and the basis of individual well-being), as well as the importance of contributing to investment projects in accelerating the level of growth in the country's GDP."
    He pointed out that "these are successful social welfare and economic development policies that require solid and sustainable government programs and policies that are implemented by all government programs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:27 pm