Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A large parliamentary movement to hold the special session to discuss the file of the exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A large parliamentary movement to hold the special session to discuss the file of the exchange rate  Empty A large parliamentary movement to hold the special session to discuss the file of the exchange rate

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2022, 4:36 am

[size=46]A large parliamentary movement to hold the special session to discuss the file of the exchange rate hike[/size]
    Economie
    13:00 - 2022-12-28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Representative Muhammad Qutayba al-Bayati revealed, on Tuesday, that the signatures of 100 deputies had been collected to request the holding of the special session to discuss the dollar crisis in Iraq.
    Al-Bayati said, "Holding an extraordinary session to discuss the dollar crisis in Iraq is necessary to find out its causes, while hosting the relevant authorities to give a clear picture of the course of what is happening," stressing that "100 deputies signed the official request to hold the session."
    He added, "The recent rise has serious repercussions on the Iraqi markets in terms of pushing the prices of basic materials, especially foodstuffs, to rise, which constitutes a burden on more than 13 million people who are below the poverty line, according to government statistics," noting that "the situation may worsen if the fever persists." Non-stop rising.
    He pointed out, "The need for the government to have immediate initiatives and solutions to contain the rise of the dollar in the markets by injecting more abundance to respond to demand."
    The dollar exchange markets have been witnessing an escalating rise for days, amid concern that it will lead to severe damage and push prices to rise, especially foodstuffs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:48 am