Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The operating budget rose from 42 trillion to 60 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Deputy: The operating budget rose from 42 trillion to 60 trillion dinars  Empty Deputy: The operating budget rose from 42 trillion to 60 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2023, 4:53 am

Deputy: The operating budget rose from 42 trillion to 60 trillion dinars 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mueen Al-Kazemi, said, on Monday, that the Ministry of Finance “has accomplished what it has to do” and transferred the budget, in its operational and investment parts, to the Council of Ministers for a vote on it.
    Al-Kazemi added, "The cabinet met last week with the Ministerial Economic Council and put in place the amendments and final touches on the budget estimated at 140 trillion dinars, at 80 trillion for operational and 60 trillion for investment," according to the official newspaper.
    He pointed out, "If the budget reaches Parliament early next week, the Finance Committee will study it, and there will be two first and second readings and some amendments to be approved at the end of next February."
    And he continued, "The operational budget, which includes the salaries of state employees, has increased from 42 trillion to 60 trillion dinars, which will exhaust the general budget in the future, and will mean serious problems in the event of a decline in global oil prices, and it is necessary to find resources other than oil, by supporting the private sector, investment and advancement." agricultural and industrial realities.

Views 298
    Added 01/09/2023 - 4:28 PM
    Updated 01/10/2023 - 1:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:21 pm