Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament hosts the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to discuss "the status of the dollar"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament hosts the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to discuss "the status of the dollar" Empty Parliament hosts the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to discuss "the status of the dollar"

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2023, 7:18 am

Parliament hosts the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to discuss "the status of the dollar"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-21 07:01
    Font

Shafaq News/ Representative Bajyar Rashid, a member of the Iraqi Parliament representing Sulaymaniyah Governorate, announced today, Tuesday, that he will host the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in Parliament to discuss financial issues.
    MP Bagyar Rashid said in a statement to Shafaq News agency; It is "at our request, it was decided to host the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq tomorrow, Wednesday, for the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament."

Rashid added; The goal of hosting is to discuss the status of the dollar price in the local markets, as well as to increase the pumping of the dollar, in addition to discussing the sale of the dollar at the government price in Sulaymaniyah Governorate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:17 pm