Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The continued distribution of the food basket will limit the rise in prices during the mo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The continued distribution of the food basket will limit the rise in prices during the mo Empty Economist: The continued distribution of the food basket will limit the rise in prices during the mo

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2023, 6:58 am

Economist: The continued distribution of the food basket will limit the rise in prices during the month of Ramadan
    • Time: 02/24/2023 10:50:09

• Read: 845 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} An economist stressed the need to continue distributing the items of the food basket, to prevent an increase in its prices during the holy month of Ramadan.
    Basem Jamil Antoine told {Euphrates News}: "Unfortunately, Iraqi merchants are accustomed to raising food prices during religious occasions, unlike other countries."
    He added, "We are on the verge of the month of Ramadan. If the Ministry of Commerce continues to distribute the food basket and provide materials and commodities at the subsidized price, there will be maintenance of prices, and we are optimistic about the ability to control the situation and prices during the month of Ramadan."
    Yesterday, the Minister of Commerce, Atheer Al-Ghurairy, revealed the establishment of cooperative societies to sell items of the food basket at cost prices during the holy month of Ramadan.

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:11 pm