Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor We await approval of the budget to include 600,000 families with social protection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor We await approval of the budget to include 600,000 families with social protection Empty Minister of Labor We await approval of the budget to include 600,000 families with social protection

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2023, 5:27 am

Minister of Labor We await approval of the budget to include 600,000 families with social protection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, confirmed the inclusion of 600,000 families in social protection after the approval of the federal budget, indicating that the ministry registered more than two million and 600,000 unemployed people after the launch of the "My Misleading" platform launched by the ministry.
    Al-Asadi said in a televised interview followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the ministry conducted a search for poor families who are eligible for social care salaries, and we surveyed about 600,000 families within the poorest districts in Iraq, based on their identification by the Ministry of Planning, and work is underway to search for other families in the days and weeks. Coming to include them within our plan to include the largest number of families in social assistance salaries.
    He added that we need more than six months to complete the search for families eligible for the subsidy in cooperation with the relevant ministries and departments, noting that the ministry is waiting for the approval of the budget to pay the dues of those newly included in the subsidy.
    He pointed out that about 930 people will be excluded and added to social protection after the intersection of their information, explaining that today the ministry gives welfare salaries to more than one million and 800 thousand people at the present time.

Views 19
    Added 03/29/2023 - 12:37 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:59 am