Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Parliamentary Investment Committee: Most of the lagging housing projects are backed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Parliamentary Investment Committee: Most of the lagging housing projects are backed  Empty Chairman of the Parliamentary Investment Committee: Most of the lagging housing projects are backed

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2023, 2:18 pm

Chairman of the Parliamentary Investment Committee: Most of the lagging housing projects are backed by Kurdish investors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    Chairman of the Parliamentary Investment Committee: Most of the lagging housing projects in Baghdad are backed by Kurdish investors. Head of the Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee, Representative Hassan Qassem Al-Khafaji, on Sunday, urged one of the Kurdish ministers to delay the implementation of housing projects in Baghdad.
    Al-Khafaji said, during his meeting with the residents of Al-Zuhur residential complex, east of Baghdad, that "one of the Kurdish ministers causes delays in the implementation of housing projects in Baghdad and prevents them from being transferred to reliable companies, and wants them to be invested by Kurdish companies only."
    He added, "Most of the projects that suffer from faltering in Baghdad are backed by Kurdish investors, such as the Al-Yamamah residential complex and the first and second Al-Mahaba residential complexes."
    He referred to "the formation of an investigation committee against the executing company of the Al-Zohour residential complex project to establish the causes of negligence and the case of the defaulters to the judiciary and change the executing company."

Views 201
    Added 04/30/2023 - 4:21 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:16 am