Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government movement to determine the prices of housing units and withdraw 165 lagging projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government movement to determine the prices of housing units and withdraw 165 lagging projects Empty A government movement to determine the prices of housing units and withdraw 165 lagging projects

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2022, 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious - Fatima Rahma
    The head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Daoud Najjar, announced today, Monday, the withdrawal of work from 165 lagging projects, while revealing a movement to compel investors to set fixed prices for housing units .
    Al-Najjar told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the easiest way to invest the financial surplus in strengthening the pillars of the economy is for the state to be a partner of the private sector," noting that "all countries that have a financial surplus and oil-producing countries have sovereign funds, investment and development banks, and their financing." It comes from the surplus and the state’s intervention as a partner in economic and infrastructure projects in particular.”
    She added, "According to the Prime Minister's directives to withdraw the lagging projects, the authority was able to withdraw 165 projects," noting that "there are constant warnings and we expect this number to rise."
    And she added, "With regard to the prices of housing projects, it is not possible to deny the existence of a real housing crisis, but there are speculations due to the increase in liquidity, and it occurs on very limited places and complexes, not in all of Iraq," noting that "there is cooperation with the Central Bank regarding housing projects, The investor will abide by the price of the housing unit according to a contract, and he will not be able to raise the price.”
    She stressed, "The intervention of the authority and the banks in determining the unit price with the investor will have a major role in not raising prices."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:32 am