Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Agriculture: A fundamental reform package will soon be in the interest of the Iraqi farm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Agriculture: A fundamental reform package will soon be in the interest of the Iraqi farm Empty Minister of Agriculture: A fundamental reform package will soon be in the interest of the Iraqi farm

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2023, 4:46 am

Minister of Agriculture: A fundamental reform package will soon be in the interest of the Iraqi farmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    The Minister of Agriculture, Abbas Jabr Al-Maliki, announced the imminent issuance of a package of reforms, which he described as "essential" in the interest of the Iraqi farmer and farmer.
    A statement by the ministry, which was received by (Baghdad Today), stated that al-Maliki, "a minister held a meeting at the headquarters of the local administration in Nineveh province with a number of sheikhs and notables of the province.
    The statement pointed out that among these demands is "delaying the payment of loans owed by some farmers and investors who have been reluctant to pay them due to the conditions caused by the terrorist organization ISIS and providing support to buffalo breeders, in addition to the lack of vaccines in veterinary centers and complaints about the lack of medical personnel in them."
    The attendees also complained about raising the electricity price and not having a share of the fuel (kerosene).
    Farmers and investors also complained about the opening of some border crossings during the peak period of agricultural crops, causing material losses for them.
    For his part, the Minister of Agriculture promised to "consider all these demands quickly," stressing that "the imminent issuance of a fundamental reform package will be in the interest of the Iraqi farmer and farmer."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:35 am