Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory draws a map for the final elimination of corruption in Iraq.. What is the story of the Publi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory draws a map for the final elimination of corruption in Iraq.. What is the story of the Publi Empty Victory draws a map for the final elimination of corruption in Iraq.. What is the story of the Publi

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:22 am

Victory draws a map for the final elimination of corruption in Iraq.. What is the story of the Public Prosecution?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the leader of the Victory Coalition, Aqil Al-Rudaini, reviewed the map of the necessary tools to combat corruption, while criticizing the role of the Public Prosecution in Iraq, which he described as "in hibernation."
    Al-Rudaini said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "combating corruption should be a priority for the Sudanese government, especially since it is a file more dangerous than terrorism," pointing out that "combating corruption depends on important tools and standards."
    He added, "The Public Prosecution in Iraq is dormant despite its importance in defending public money and the state because it is its original mission and it represents the first fruits of the judiciary in the rest of the countries because it represents legal paths in defending the rights of the state in addition to the importance of liquidating the Integrity Commission and entrusting the file of managing its complex files to personalities." Patriotism and honesty hit hard."
    He pointed to "the need for financial oversight that supports integrity and public prosecution with the House of Representatives to create a more effective role that guarantees the achievement of tools capable of exposing the files of the country's biggest corrupt and overthrowing them," stressing that "providing services is important, but the most important thing is combating corruption to give citizens confidence in the political process and correct its paths." In a way that reassures everyone."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 am