Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives raises its session until next Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives raises its session until next Thursday Empty The House of Representatives raises its session until next Thursday

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 8:27 am

The House of Representatives raises its session until next Thursday
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The House of Representatives adjourned its sixth session of the second legislative term, this evening, Tuesday (August 1, 2023), to the next Thursday.
    The media department of the council said in a statement, received by "Baghdad Today", that "Parliament has adjourned its sixth session of the fifth electoral session for the second legislative year of the second legislative term, headed by Vice President Mohsen al-Mandalawi , to next Thursday at one o'clock in the afternoon."
    The statement added, "The council finished a report and discussion of a draft law on the republic's accession to the 1997 protocol to amend the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships of 1973 in its amended version in 1987 related to it."
    In the same session, Deputy Speaker of Parliament Mohsen Al-Mandalawi directed to “form a joint committee from a number of specialized parliamentary committees, to submit an urgent report on Iraq's land and sea rights with the State of Kuwait, provided that a special session is set to stand on the issue in order to preserve the country's sovereignty and right.” history of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:57 am