Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural associations: Our losses may exceed 100 billion dinars if the winter plan is stopped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Agricultural associations: Our losses may exceed 100 billion dinars if the winter plan is stopped Empty Agricultural associations: Our losses may exceed 100 billion dinars if the winter plan is stopped

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2023, 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Agricultural associations: Our losses may exceed 100 billion dinars if the winter plan is stopped[/size]
    • Today 13:19

Information / Diyala...
     On Monday, the Local Federation of Agricultural Associations in Diyala expected to record losses of about 100 billion dinars if the governorate was deprived of winter season cultivation.
    The head of the local union in Diyala, Raad Mughamis, said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “The winter agriculture plan constitutes the backbone of all Diyala farmers, without exception, because of the wheat crop, on which 70% of farmers depend to secure their annual food, pay costs, and create continuity of work.”
    He added, "The water situation in Diyala is difficult, and without rain and floods, the position on launching the agricultural plan for the winter season will be faced with painful options, most notably postponing the plan, which means farmers will lose revenues amounting to 100 billion dinars from growing wheat and the rest of the other crops."

He pointed out that "the decision on the winter plan in Diyala will be announced in October, and we hope that the rains will help us early in order to accelerate the pace of plowing the lands to grow crops, including wheat."
    Diyala suffered from the postponement of its agricultural plan for 3 successive seasons, which led to severe damage, affecting thousands of farmers in large areas. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:21 am