Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval of the winter agricultural plan for the new water season. These are its details

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approval of the winter agricultural plan for the new water season. These are its details Empty Approval of the winter agricultural plan for the new water season. These are its details

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2023, 4:39 am

[size=35][size=35]Approval of the winter agricultural plan for the new water season. These are its details[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    09-20-2023 | 03:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local Affairs:

Today, Wednesday, the Ministries of Water Resources and Agriculture approved the winter agricultural plan for the winter agricultural season for the 2023-2024 water year.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1279383015/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Ministry of Water Resources[/url] stated in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, “The Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Diab Abdullah, and the Minister of Agriculture chaired the meeting of the Supreme Coordination Committee between the two ministries to discuss the winter agricultural plan for the 2023-2024 season.”

She added, "The meeting included a presentation of the water situation in the country in terms of storage in Iraqi dams and meteorological forecasts for the coming period, and it was agreed to approve an agricultural plan starting from 10-1-2023. My agencies: 1- Cultivation of 1.5 million dunams
    on surface water.
    2- Agriculture 4 million dunums of groundwater.

She pointed out “the necessity of continuing to provide water for other needs for civil and environmental uses and watering orchards with an area of ​​1.1 million dunams.” It

was also recommended that “the necessity of cooperation between the two ministries to make the agricultural season a success, use modern technologies in agriculture and prevent violations of all kinds.” .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:06 pm