Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq welcomes the end of the crisis of Iranian prisoners in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

crisis - Iraq welcomes the end of the crisis of Iranian prisoners in America Empty Iraq welcomes the end of the crisis of Iranian prisoners in America

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2023, 5:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Iraq welcomes the end of the crisis of Iranian prisoners in America[/size]
    • Today 10:05

Information/Baghdad..
    Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, discussed with Iranian Foreign Minister Hussein Abdullahian the situation in the region and the latest developments in regional events.
     A statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, received by Al-Maalouma, said: “The foreign ministers of Iraq and Iran held talks on Monday evening local time in New York, at the Iranian Foreign Minister’s residence in this city.”
     Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein stressed that “no threats will be directed against the Islamic Republic of Iran from the territories of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, in accordance with the security agreement,” according to the Iranian IRNA news agency.
     He referred to the prisoner exchange agreement between Iran and the United States and the release of frozen Iranian assets in South Korea, and considered it a “positive step.” End25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:14 am