Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In light of the economic crisis .. Iraq distracted 70 million prisoners Rafha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In light of the economic crisis .. Iraq distracted 70 million prisoners Rafha Empty In light of the economic crisis .. Iraq distracted 70 million prisoners Rafha

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jan 2016, 8:01 am

[rtl]In light of the economic crisis .. Iraq distracted 70 million prisoners Rafha[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl] 1/17/16[/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Tai[/rtl]

[rtl]Political source revealed early on Sunday, about 70 million Iraqi dinars per prisoner exchange of prisoners of Rafha, as well as the pay of pension for them.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source said in an interview with "Sky Press," he said that "despite the economic crisis and austerity experienced by the country, the government, regardless of 70 million Iraqi dinars per prisoner from Rafha and prisoners who were detained in 1991".[/rtl]

[rtl]The source, who declined to be named, said "in addition to the amount that was spent per person have been granted pensions to them," pointing out that "most of the detainees have multiple Kalamrakih British, Canadian and foreign nationals."[/rtl]

[rtl]It is said that the Committee of Martyrs and prisoners in the House of Representatives completed amend the draft law of political prisoners to include prisoners Rafha camp after being signed by 80 deputies.[/rtl]

[rtl]It was a lot of Iraqi participants in the popular uprising in 1991 forced to leave Iraq to Saudi territory by the prosecution of the repressive apparatus of the former regime that executed and arrested a lot of rebelling, and was greeted by the Saudi side and housed in a desert camp in an area of ​​8000 square meters and is not subject to any international protection which led to their exposure to ill-treatment by the Saudi army.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:44 pm