Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad reveals an agreement to exchange prisoners between Iraq and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad reveals an agreement to exchange prisoners between Iraq and Iran Empty The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad reveals an agreement to exchange prisoners between Iraq and Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Dec 2021, 6:53 am

[size=30]The Iranian ambassador in Baghdad reveals an agreement to exchange prisoners between Iraq and Iran
    [ltr]2021.12.05 - 08:56[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - people  
    On Sunday, Iraqi Minister of Justice Salar Abdul Sattar discussed the issue of prisoner exchange with the Iranian side, during a meeting with Ambassador Iraj Masjedi.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

And the Iranian "Fars" news agency, (December 5, 2021), stated that "the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Baghdad, Iraj Masjedi, met the Iraqi Minister of Justice, Salar Abdul Sattar Muhammad, in the building of the Iraqi Ministry of Justice, where the two sides discussed issues of common interest between the two countries."  

She added that "they discussed how to exchange convicts and prisoners between the two countries."  

According to the agency, the Iraqi minister expressed "willingness to exchange prisoners who have passed the legal stages and were considered to have the necessary conditions for their exchange by the relevant institutions."  

The Iranian ambassador and the Iraqi Minister of Justice agreed to "take a similar approach regarding Iranian prisoners in the Kurdistan region of Iraq."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:15 pm