Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel Asks America To Provide It With “Iron Dome” Missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel Asks America To Provide It With “Iron Dome” Missiles Empty Israel Asks America To Provide It With “Iron Dome” Missiles

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 7:20 am

Israel Asks America To Provide It With “Iron Dome” Missiles
    09/10/2023

Israel Asks America To Provide It With “Iron Dome” Missiles 2023-10-09-10.20.23

Earth News/ An American newspaper reported, citing sources, that the Israeli authorities asked the United States to renew its arsenal of interceptor missiles for the “Iron Dome” missile defense system and other ammunition.
    The newspaper said, citing sources: “Israeli officials submitted several specific requests to Washington... including the renewal of Iron Dome interceptor missiles, small-diameter bombs, and machine gun ammunition.”
    The Washington Post continued: “Israel called for increased cooperation in exchanging intelligence information related to potential military activity in southern Lebanon.”
    Earlier, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said that Washington is studying Israeli requests for military assistance for the operation in the Gaza Strip, he said.
    Yesterday, Sunday, the White House announced that US President Joe Biden had directed additional support to Israel.
    “The President ordered additional support to be provided to Israel in the face of this unprecedented terrorist attack launched by Hamas,” the statement said.
    https://earthiq.news/archives/286543#hathalyoum

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:55 am