Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative calls on the Arab Parliament to move towards supporting Al-Aqsa and Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative calls on the Arab Parliament to move towards supporting Al-Aqsa and Gaza Empty A representative calls on the Arab Parliament to move towards supporting Al-Aqsa and Gaza

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2023, 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative calls on the Arab Parliament to move towards supporting Al-Aqsa and Gaza[/size]
    • Today 13:09

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Sunday, the National Sindh Bloc called on regional and international countries, led by the Union of Arab and Islamic Parliament, to expose the crimes of the Zionist entity and prosecute it in all international forums. 
    The deputy head of the bloc, Faleh Al-Khazali, said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The Iraqi Council of Representatives clearly and frankly condemned the crimes of the Zionist aggression against the Palestinian people.” 
    He added, "Yesterday's session had a clear impact on supporting the Palestinian cause by coordinating efforts with the rest of the Arab countries to support the Palestinian people."
    Al-Khazali pointed out that “the Zionist enemy forces’ continued barbaric bombing and demolition of citizens’ homes is a blatant violation and a heinous war crime that requires a stand-up.”
    Yesterday, Saturday, the House of Representatives held an emergency session to discuss the siege and brutal bombing of the Gaza Strip and the deteriorating humanitarian conditions. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:42 am