Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait sends a new call to Iraq to cancel the ruling of invalidity of the Khor Abdullah Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait sends a new call to Iraq to cancel the ruling of invalidity of the Khor Abdullah Agreement Empty Kuwait sends a new call to Iraq to cancel the ruling of invalidity of the Khor Abdullah Agreement

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2023, 3:02 pm

[rtl]Kuwait sends a new call to Iraq to cancel the ruling of invalidity of the Khor Abdullah Agreement[/rtl]

politics  ,  10/20/2023 19:10  Number of readings: 243 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl] Today, Friday, Meshaal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, representative of the Emir of the State of Kuwait, called on Iraq to take measures to address the repercussions of the ruling issued by the Federal Supreme Court invalidating the agreement concluded between the two countries regarding the regulation of maritime navigation in “Khor Abdullah.”

This came in a speech he delivered before the first meeting of the leaders of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and the leaders of the Asian Association (ASEAN), which was held in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

Al-Sabah said during the speech, “Based on the State of Kuwait's keenness on good neighborliness, it stresses the need for the Iraqi government to take urgent, decisive measures to address the repercussions of the ruling issued regarding navigation in (Khor Abdullah). “

On September 4, the Federal Supreme Court (the highest judicial authority in Iraq) ruled that the law ratifying the maritime navigation agreement in Khor Abdullah with Kuwait was unconstitutional.

The Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs had handed the Iraqi ambassador to Kuwait a memorandum of protest against the Federal Court's ruling regarding the agreement to regulate navigation in Khor Abdullah.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:06 am