Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federation of Arab Stock Exchanges: The Iraqi Stock Exchange accounted for 61% of November trading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federation of Arab Stock Exchanges: The Iraqi Stock Exchange accounted for 61% of November trading Empty Federation of Arab Stock Exchanges: The Iraqi Stock Exchange accounted for 61% of November trading

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2023, 2:37 pm

Federation of Arab Stock Exchanges: The Iraqi Stock Exchange accounted for 61% of November trading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Arab Federation of Stock Exchanges issued its report for last November.
    The report, which Al-Iqtisad News reviewed, showed that “the Iraqi Stock Exchange acquired 61% of the total trading volume (number of shares traded) for the month of November in the Arab world compared to the previous month.”
    The Egyptian Stock Exchange also achieved, according to the report, the best performance for the third month in a row in the EGX30 price index with a rate of 9.7%, followed by the Iraq Stock Exchange for the ISX60 price index with a rate of 9%. In the month of November compared to the previous month.
    The Iraq Stock Exchange ranked sixth in the Arab world in terms of the number of listed joint-stock companies.

Views 33
    Added 12/07/2023 - 8:20 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am