Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Taxes: We achieved revenue growth of up to 150% within nine months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Taxes: We achieved revenue growth of up to 150% within nine months Empty Taxes: We achieved revenue growth of up to 150% within nine months

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Dec 2023, 4:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Taxes: We achieved revenue growth of up to 150% within nine months[/size]

[size=45]Wissam Al Mulla[/size]
    [size=45]The General Tax Authority announced that it achieved revenues of 5 trillion and 500 billion dinars within nine months, with a growth rate of up to 150%.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the General Tax Authority, Ali Waad Allawi, said in a statement that “there was tax evasion in the past, but it decreased significantly,” pointing out that “the authority achieved in nine months a growth in revenues amounting to about 150%.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed, “The revenues achieved by the Authority last year amounted to 2 trillion and 700 billion, but they increased during the past nine months, and with great support from the Prime Minister and the Minister of Finance, we achieved approximately 4 trillion and 500 billion.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “The large percentage of revenues generated is evidence and indication of the absence of tax evasion.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:43 am