Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The salary crisis is “suffocating” Kurdistan.. The financial gap has begun to expand and all economi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - The salary crisis is “suffocating” Kurdistan.. The financial gap has begun to expand and all economi Empty The salary crisis is “suffocating” Kurdistan.. The financial gap has begun to expand and all economi

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jan 2024, 5:14 am

The salary crisis is “suffocating” Kurdistan.. The financial gap has begun to expand and all economic sectors are threatened
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan
    Economist Othman Karim confirmed today, Thursday (January 11, 2024), that all economic sectors in the Kurdistan region have begun to be affected by the financial crisis and are exploiting the issue of non-distribution of salaries .
    Karim said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “private companies, laboratories, factories, businessmen, and contractors are taking advantage of the financial crisis in the region, due to the failure to pay employees’ salaries.”
    He added, "These entities pay very low wages to their workers, and the worker in the region is forced to work with those wages due to the financial crisis, the lack of an alternative, and the government's failure to pay employees' salaries."
    Karim pointed out, “Private companies give low salaries of 400 or 500 thousand, and even private hospitals, clinics and laboratories give the same wages, and construction workers work for 15 thousand dinars, which is a very low amount compared to what is done and what is given in the rest of the Iraqi provinces.” .
    The Kurdistan region is witnessing a wave of public anger due to the salary crisis, while many employees in the region are demonstrating to demand their rights and to be linked directly to the center.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:34 pm