Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American Website: Baghdad Has Begun To Expand Its Control Over The Region.. What About Its Oil?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American Website: Baghdad Has Begun To Expand Its Control Over The Region.. What About Its Oil? Empty American Website: Baghdad Has Begun To Expand Its Control Over The Region.. What About Its Oil?

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:43 am

American Website: Baghdad Has Begun To Expand Its Control Over The Region.. What About Its Oil?
    06/23/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A report by the American Al-Monitor reported today, Friday, that the Kurdistan region will not be able to pump 400,000 barrels of oil to supplement the federal budget.  
    The report indicated, "The current Iraqi budget may push the federal government to more control over the oil of the Kurdistan region."  
    “Oil for payment in the budget is more cryptographic and this time the Kurdistan region has to deliver the oil,” said Emily Hawthorne, senior analyst for the Middle East and North Africa at RANE, a US-based risk assessment firm.  
    Kurdish expert Vladimir van Wilgenburg wrote to S&P Global last week that many Kurds feel the budget "will allow Baghdad to control more oil exports and its budget, and may complicate the plan to revive stagnant crude oil production in the region."  
    Wilgenburg said, "The Kurdistan region cannot pump 400,000 barrels per day, which are included in the budget, while oil exports have stopped."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:23 am