Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq will suffer in 2021 from a suffocating crisis due to the government's failure to fin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq will suffer in 2021 from a suffocating crisis due to the government's failure to fin Empty Economist: Iraq will suffer in 2021 from a suffocating crisis due to the government's failure to fin

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Oct 2020, 2:05 pm

Economist: Iraq will suffer in 2021 from a suffocating crisis due to the government's failure to find solutions

08:30 - 22/10/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    Economist Wissam Al-Tamimi said that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will suffer from a stifling financial crisis next year due to the government's lack of seriousness in finding effective solutions to get it out of its current crisis, pointing out that there are many resources that can be relied upon to overcome the budget deficit.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma that "the current government will continue to operate with the borrowing law in the event that oil prices continue in their current form, while all countries have adapted to the changes taking place, which confirms the government's inability to find alternative ways to overcome the current crisis."
    He added that "associated gas, traffic revenues, taxes, transportation, and especially plane transit fees are all revenues that can be used properly to overcome the budget deficit, in addition to the cash reserves owned by the Central Bank."
    He explained that "the government may be oblivious to an easily accessible resource that eliminates the unemployment crisis and moves the economic wheel, which is previously distributed residential lands, where it is possible to revive it and rid the country of the housing crisis and enter additional resources that lie in granting building permits as well as operating construction materials plants that have been stalled long ago." “. 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:17 pm