Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sourji confirms the impossibility of forming a local government in Nineveh by one party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Al-Sourji confirms the impossibility of forming a local government in Nineveh by one party Empty Al-Sourji confirms the impossibility of forming a local government in Nineveh by one party

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2024, 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sourji confirms the impossibility of forming a local government in Nineveh by one party[/size]
    • Today 09:16

• 3 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    A member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghayath Al-Surji, confirmed on Friday the impossibility of forming the local government in Nineveh Governorate through one party, excluding the rest of the winning parties, and marginalizing their role within the governorate.
    Al-Sourji told Al-Maalouma, “There is an urgent need for an alliance between all the forces that won the provincial council elections in Nineveh in order to form the new local government.”
    He added, "The formation of the local government in Nineveh Governorate by Najm al-Jubouri and the other Sunni parties will be impossible if the role of the other winning political blocs that hold seats in the provincial council is abolished."
    He stressed the need for all the winning forces in Nineveh to participate in forming the local government, ensuring that everyone obtains their rights according to the electoral weights, and not marginalizing any political forces, to ensure a fair distribution of local positions in the governorate. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:43 am