Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Oil announces the success of the fuel plan for the anniversary of the martyrdom of I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - The Minister of Oil announces the success of the fuel plan for the anniversary of the martyrdom of I Empty The Minister of Oil announces the success of the fuel plan for the anniversary of the martyrdom of I

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Economy

•  Today, 16:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad - INA -
    Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Minister of Oil, Hayyan Abdul Ghani, announced today, Tuesday, the success of the fuel and service plan for the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Al-Kadhim, peace be upon him.

[size]
    A statement by the ministry, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), quoted Abdul-Ghani as saying: “The Ministry of Oil succeeded in covering the needs of visitor convoys in Baghdad, and along the roads taken by visitors to the capital, Baghdad, and to the holy city of Kadhimiya, through strict implementation of the fuel and service plan.” Which was implemented by the Petroleum Products Distribution Company and the Gas Filling and Services Company.
    He added, "The plan included enhancing strategic storage, opening distribution outlets and fuel filling stations around the clock, in addition to running tankers and mobile trucks, to provide fuel and liquid gas for convoys, visitors, government service vehicles, and security forces, in addition to enhancing fuel for electric power stations, in addition to Providing food, water and basic needs for visitors.
    He pointed to "the quantities distributed during the visit period, as the quantities of gasoline preparation amounted to (1,665,264) million liters, gas oil (508,035) thousand liters, liquid gas (17,787) thousand cylinders, and white oil (2,500) liters." 
    The Minister of Oil praised the efforts of the workers and management of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company, the Baghdad Distribution Authority, the Gas Filling and Services Company and the supporting parties that made exceptional efforts to implement and make the fuel plan a success, in addition to the initiative of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company and the Oil Pipelines Company, which distributed ready-to-eat foods, water and fruits to... Visitors in the capital, Baghdad, and its outskirts.[/size]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:28 pm