Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

9,000 pieces from the lives of Iraqis in the nineties and eighties and the “Generation of the Good”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

9,000 pieces from the lives of Iraqis in the nineties and eighties and the “Generation of the Good” Empty 9,000 pieces from the lives of Iraqis in the nineties and eighties and the “Generation of the Good”

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2024, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]9,000 pieces from the lives of Iraqis in the nineties and eighties and the “Generation of the Good”[/size]

[size=45]A rare collection of Iraqi collectibles from the nineties and before. You can find it at Ismail Rustom in Erbil, where he collected it over 25 years to reach about 9,000 pieces. He says that he never intends to sell it unless his son marries, because there is not enough space to keep it. .
    [size=45]Ismail Rustom (42 years old) - from Erbil:
    I have been collecting pieces, food items, and old toys for 25 years, and now I own about 9,000 pieces.[/size]
    [size=45]I sold some of my possessions due to lack of space, and many people want to visit my house to see rare things, but I do not welcome this idea, because these antiques are delicate and I cannot welcome people in such a small space.[/size]
    [size=45]I collected different things like, oil, soap, cigarettes, recorders, radios, Aladdin stoves, lamps, lanterns, plates, machines, food items, plates, antique spoons, heaters, cleaners, nails, dozens of souvenirs, and many more especially things that were used from the 1970s to the 1990s.[/size]
    [size=45]I always clean these things, put them in cartons, and store them so that they do not get damaged. The desire goes back to my childhood, where I always loved collecting old things, but as soon as my son gets married, I will have to sell everything, so that he and his wife can live in this space.[/size]
    Discl[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:15 am