Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri attacks presidencies: There is no value to the lives of Iraqis have

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri attacks presidencies: There is no value to the lives of Iraqis have Empty Jubouri attacks presidencies: There is no value to the lives of Iraqis have

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:45 pm

[size=32]
    Jubouri attacks presidencies: There is no value to the lives of Iraqis have[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The former MP Mishan Jubouri, on Thursday, presidencies, after the sinking of the words of the city of Mosul.
    "There is no value to the lives of Iraqis at the presidencies. The killing of 71 citizens drowned as a result of greed and weak management of the local authority did not pay any of them to issue an obituary," Jubouri said in a tweet on Twitter.
    "The president and the parliament enjoy the spring of Sulaymaniyah and the prime minister may be waiting for advice before mourning for the victims of the tragedy in Mosul," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am