Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We want to be an example in the relations in the region

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: We want to be an example in the relations in the region Empty Abadi: We want to be an example in the relations in the region

Post by wciappetta Mon 01 Dec 2014, 7:13 pm

Abadi: We want to be an example in the relations in the region

2/12/2014 0:00

Confirmed that the relationship with Tehran «good» and that he is not ready to sabotage

BAGHDAD - morning

Stressed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the internal situation in the country in terms of both formal institutions or even societal components uniformly, and different from what it was in the previous period, stressing that the foreign policy of his government and the state of Iraq in general is open to all the countries of the regional neighborhood.

Abadi's statements came in a television interview with Channel «fields» Lebanese. He said: «We are in Iraq, we worked a lot on that unite our position, now all Iraqi politicians, both as institutions, the presidency and the presidency of the parliament and the prime minister, or as components of the Shia years and in response, also abroad the same thing, now all the delegations that go abroad, talking the same speech and says the same thing and this evolution of the Iraqi discourse. »

He added, «In the past, the speech varies, each particular component has a position in the government going to speak the speech, and the other speaks speech last, now I ask of these countries do not speak with us as a group teams, we are now one team in the government and the Iraqi state and deal with them as a team» .

On the security front, and on the offers made for the training of the armed forces, said «I welcome all train displays by the States, and we offer training by Jordan, Egypt and Pakistan, even by Iran, by NATO now our offers, but will not send people for training in all states Frankly, we have to choose what is best for us States to train them. »

General Commander of the Armed Forces, the detection of the allocation of five camps in the country for the purposes of military training of the security forces, stressing the need to raise the possibility of military trainers Iraqis through their participation in training courses to keep pace with global developments in this area. He also announced that the «International Alliance» the US-led anti-«Daash» currently provides instructors from various NATO countries, including the United States.

On the news that suggest American intervention ground under the pretext of eliminating terrorism, said «Absolutely not there is not an invitation nor requested from us, and also display of any state of the presence of troops on the ground, this non-existent, but reject it», stressing that «no state now asked us to present its combat troops on the ground, all displayed is the advisers and trainers and the number is not large, frankly ».

He criticized Ebadi calls for some of the tribes in Anbar and Salahuddin, when they called to the presence of foreign troops on the ground in Iraq, saying «I told them to invite you have no value, because you ask and the other is not ready to send you, because this damage like you expect it to someone else Sessandk».

And the country's foreign policy and relations with the specific regional neighboring countries, he noted «our strategy can not be for Iraq to stand up and can not be advanced not economically or commercially nor security nor in everything else, but if all intertwined countries in the region with each other and stand up the whole region ».

He continued in this regard «We want there to be an overlap of interests between us, we are seeking to create an electric grid between these countries until there is a tangle of interests, as we want to be one of us on the other in the electric power depends so there is a continuing social and industrial, to reach to integration »description. While the Iraqi - Iranian relations b» good », emphasized that he is not ready to overcook this relationship with the eastern neighbor. He pointed out that the Islamic Republic «did not hesitate to push the risk of« Daash »for the provinces of Baghdad and Erbil, at a time when the United States hesitated.»

He said «I'm not ready to tell the relationship with Iran, because others are asking that», adding that «we have an existential conflict now in Iraq, and Iran have stood with us in the struggle of existence this» .ris government, confirmed that he was clear in his meeting with the President of the United States Barack Obama sidelines of the meeting in New York, when he said to him that «the day that Baghdad had been a threat, the US side took hesitate to protect Baghdad, but the Iranians did not hesitate and stood with us and with the Kurdistan when exposed to the risk of Arbil».

He explained that the Iranians consider the threat to Iraq as a direct threat to them, pointing to the existence of entanglement of interests between Baghdad and Tehran.

General Commander of the Armed Forces, pointed out that Obama had assured him that there would be no wild American troops fighting on the ground in Iraq, adding that in this context, «This is infinite, despite posing another speech in Congress that he does not need the presence of US military combat troops in Iraq ».

Syrian crisis had its share in an interview with al-Abadi, as expressed Iraq's readiness to contribute to solve it within the political framework, saying: «We are ready to contribute to a solution to the conflict in Syria .. It saddens me that these sacrifices remain Bloods and destruction of everything there, This is sad and Edmana. »

He revealed that the prime minister at the beginning of the era of his government asked Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, from Baghdad to play a role in the relationship between Damascus and the international side. But the Syrian official request were turned down at the time, because it «We did not want to enter into mediation at a time when Baghdad is under threat; but it is possible now». As explained that the views between him and his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu, who visited Baghdad recently, were identical regarding find a political solution to the Syrian crisis. He revealed the Prime Minister that the modern «was detailed in this aspect (eg here Syrian crisis)», adding that «what we put forward is that there must be a political solution in Syria is not permissible for this destruction to continue, and there was a Turkish full compatibility».

And relations with Saudi Arabia, Al-Abbadi stressed «the need for progress», pointing out that «some Gulf leaders, do not see the fact that the risk of« Daash »on the countries of the region».

He said: «I do not want all that yellow crisis with Saudi Arabia, we want to move forward in a positive direction». The «ready to change this relationship, we have no choice but to that I would expect from these countries that are moving in this direction», pointing out that relations with Kuwait and became a good strategy.

And about whether Iraq had received a Saudi response in this regard, he replied «speech level yes, but on the ground level of the movement is very slow, and this slowness does not serve anyone». Ring Speaking on the subject, saying: «We are open to the brothers in Saudi Arabia, yes we have problems on both sides, not one-sided, but we can deal with many of them», considering that this is not an excuse to disrupt cooperation between the two countries in light of the real threat to »Daash »the countries in the region Amoma.ouhol American conflict - Iran, and the extent of its influence in Iraq, he replied,« We are not part of this conflict, and this poses us sometimes some problems .. As I spoke in New York and Tehran have a common interest with the United States in the fight against terrorism, as well as with Iran for the same goal ».

Asked about the possibility of establishing solid relationships horizon is clear and strategic with Egypt, said flatly: «Frankly non-neighboring countries, if we move away from the ocean imagine that Egypt is a key focus of this part of our vision, one of the first points made at the regional our visits are Egypt on the map, but because of the speed events and concerns postponed the visit », adding that« our relationship with Egypt must be the strategy, the threat of one, because Egypt is threatened by terrorism is strongly ».

He concluded his speech Abadi television, his desire to visit Egypt, where he said «must evaluate strategic relationship between us and Egypt, there is a great similarity between the People's structure in Iraq and popular structure in Egypt. There are also similarities in a lot of political visions between us and Egyptian leaders greatly. »

He added, «I would imagine that the complexity of our interests with Egypt is essential, I see the visit as the culmination of this relationship and this is ready. To visit Egypt soon and is ready to strengthen these relationships at the highest levels both in the economic aspects, security and military aspects»

He «If we have too many problems in Iraq because we are too busy to expel« Daash », but this does not prevent the build strong relationships, and take Egypt a central part in the Arab world, some people wanted to miss the role of Egypt, frankly there are historically three countries have a real presence in the Arab World Egypt, Syria and Iraq ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:52 am