Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three thousand armed of popular crowd arrived in Damascus to rescue Assad

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Three thousand armed of popular crowd arrived in Damascus to rescue Assad   Empty Three thousand armed of popular crowd arrived in Damascus to rescue Assad

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 31 Oct 2015, 12:40 pm

Three thousand armed of popular crowd arrived in Damascus to rescue Assad  

Saturday 31 October 2015  

Arrived about three thousand members of the group, "the Shiite popular crowd" of Iraq, to Damascus, to take part in the fighting alongside the Syrian regime forces, according to Iranian media. 

She said the same sources, Saturday, said that "about three thousand fighters from the master Martyrs Brigades -the one Iraqi internalized in the crowd Shiite-groups reached on Friday, to Damascus, to support Bashar al-Assad's forces in the ongoing war there, "indicating that" it is expected that these elements involved in the operation launched by the Revolutionary Guards and Hezbollah in front of Aleppo, Hama and Latakia. 

"She added that "Iraqi fighters went after Slohm to Damascus to Sayeda Zeinab area in the countryside of Damascus, prepared to face the Daash groups, the Al-Nusra Front, and Ahrar al-Sham", noting that they "staged a military parade near the shrine of Sayyida Zainab before Altqahoa land battle," according to the agency " bright News "is close to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:18 am