Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: the cacophony of voices talking about the division of Iraq and the political blocs statement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: the cacophony of voices talking about the division of Iraq and the political blocs statement Empty Allawi: the cacophony of voices talking about the division of Iraq and the political blocs statement

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 7:14 am

[ltr]Allawi: the cacophony of voices talking about the division of Iraq and the political blocs statement clearly its position[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad-Iraq Press -31 January: National Accord Movement, led by Iyad Allawi confirmed its refusal to divide Iraq, arguing that the "cacophony of voices" talking about the division of Iraq to Konfadragliat on doctrinal and sectarian lines.
    The movement said in a statement: "We came out some dissonant voices that talk about dividing Iraq into three or four Konfadragliat built on foundations of sectarianism and factionalism as a proposal tries to guardianship by the country to him and jump on the will of the people passed the unity of all time." Uncertain "rejected all plans that fall outside the political process modification crumbling paths."

The statement added that "this proposal is divisive, whether true or not true, the reality of the experiment proved that the safety of the Iraqis in their unit, and the promises of a better future outside Iraq's unity, they are not the only sliders to more strife and destruction, and corruption."
    He continued, "The projects division does not weaken parts of Iraq, but its intervention in disputes over land and borders, wealth, water and the problems of demography and external debt sustainability and others and extend the life of contention and conflict."
    And it called on all political forces of the movement to "position of this project is currently clearly" .anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:55 am