Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of secret agreements between the government and Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of secret agreements between the government and Washington Empty Disclosure of secret agreements between the government and Washington

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Disclosure of secret agreements between the government and Washington
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Tuesday 02.02.2016 0:18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    revealed political analyst Ibrahim al-Sarraj, on Monday, the existence of secret agreements between the central government and the United States for the recent deployment of troops in Iraq, while stressing that the presence of the order to activate the division of the country project.The OS in a press statement I followed "Baghdad news "" the Iraqi government has secret agreements with the US side on the deployment of US forces in Iraq and the violation of the Iraqi constitution, "pointing to" the existence of pressure from Washington on al-Abadi to accept this and be tolerated. "the battle with Daash in Iraq do not need to foreign forces, according to military and political leaders and the data on field arena, especially American ones they did not provide the support and backing of adequate security forces of Iraq, especially the air during the course of the fighting, and added that "this presence was not to neutralize the Russian presence in Syria that the US forces present in Iraq before being subscription Russian troops, but that presence is intensifying to activate the issue of fragmentation of the division of Iraq. " he announced body of opinion in the popular crowd member Nazim al-Asadi of the new US presence in Iraq Bakadm days to implement the goals and objectives of many, he criticized the role of government in this regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:39 am