Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to send military regiments to Egypt and why .. ??

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq plans to send military regiments to Egypt and why .. ?? Empty Iraq plans to send military regiments to Egypt and why .. ??

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:51 am

Iraq plans to send military regiments to Egypt and why .. ??
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    of Wednesday 10/2/2016 3:24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    announced that the Ministry of Defence, on Tuesday announced it will send military regiments to Egypt to receive training at the School of the Egyptian special forces. The news agency "Sputnik" Russian media adviser to the Ministry of Defense spokesman Naseer Nouri say, "The ministry is preparing military regiments that was going to be trained in the school of the Egyptian special forces. " said Mohammed, that" the agreement concluded with the Egyptian Ministry of defense, and to send forces are preparing for it and agree on a financial dues, "noting that" implementation is the next two months. " the defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi visited Egypt, last month, and during his visit he met with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and Egyptian Minister of defense Gen. Sidqi Sobhi and a number of officials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:55 am